We prepare and issue all the paperwork you need for each stage of buying or selling your house – from preparation of deeds and submitting an offer, to concluding the missives. Our in-house solicitors make sure every part of this process is completed efficiently, accurately and as quickly as possible.
Our legal team’s considerable skills and experience in carefully negotiating issues such as price, completion dates and contract clauses means we can make sure you get the outcomes you want.
We work with other parties – including solicitors, lenders and architects, to ensure that everything goes smoothly. We’ll manage the entire process for you, taking away all the hassle and stress.
Specialist rural advice
You can trust our specialist advice on all aspects of the sale, purchase and management of rural estates and agricultural properties and land. We can provide assistance with everything from private water supplies to boundary issues.
Other legal services
Our team can help you with lots of other aspects of property law – including security work (for re-mortgages etc.), residential leasing, non-standard conveyancing and barony titles.
Coulters has a highly experienced partner-led team of Edinburgh conveyancing solicitors who deal with all aspects of property law.
Their expertise, negotiating skills and professionalism ensure that all of our clients get the best possible service and results.
Our conveyancing services
We take care of all the conveyancing issues associated with house buying and selling. However, that’s only the start of how we can help you. Here are some of the reasons to choose Coulters as your conveyancing solicitors:
- Get all the advice you need to make the right decisions about your house purchase or sale.
- Any complications that arise during your sale or purchase are dealt with by experts in a professional manner.
- We’ll take charge of project management, so everything proceeds in a smooth and timely manner. Perhaps most importantly, our skilled negotiators will make certain that you get the outcomes you require.
Our approach to conveyancing
We are proud of the fact that we are a friendly, trustworthy legal team in Edinburgh. Our clients return to again and again for assistance. Here is what you can expect if you choose Coulters for your conveyancing:
- If you instruct us to act for you, we’ll make a point of getting to know you well, so that we can understand your circumstances and give you the best possible advice.
- Our highest priority is communication. You’ll be kept fully updated every step of the way and will be able to get in touch with us easily by phone or e-mail.
- We also pride ourselves on our professionalism and abide by the Residential Property Charter, which sets out the principles of best practice that a client should be entitled to from their solicitors.
Our experienced legal team
Coulters reputation for excellent results and service is based on the skill of our team of conveyancing solicitors. They are all highly respected in their respective fields. We have expertise in buying and selling all types of residential property, including country estates and agricultural holdings.
Indeed, our partners have been involved in the development of best practice in the Scottish housing market for many years, through organisations such as the Law Society of Scotland’s Property Law Committee.