We prepare and issue all the paperwork you need for each stage of buying or selling your house – from preparation of deeds and submitting an offer, to concluding the missives. Our in-house property solicitors make sure every part of this process is completed efficiently, accurately and as quickly as possible.
The considerable skills of our property solicitors, and experience in carefully negotiating issues such as price, completion dates and contract clauses means we can make sure you get the outcomes you want.
We work with other parties – including solicitors, lenders and architects, to ensure that everything goes smoothly. We’ll manage the entire process for you, taking away all the hassle and stress.
Specialist rural advice
You can trust our specialist advice on all aspects of the sale, purchase and management of rural estates and agricultural properties and land. We can provide assistance with everything from private water supplies to boundary issues.
Other legal services
Our team can help you with lots of other aspects of property law – including security work (for re-mortgages etc.), non-standard conveyance and barony titles.
Our Edinburgh conveyance services
We take care of all the conveyance issues that can arise when you buy or sell a house. Here are some of the reasons to choose Coulters as your property solicitors:
- We give all the advice required to enable you to make the right decision about buying a house or selling your home
- We deal with any legal complications that may arise during your sale or purchase swiftly and professionally
- We’ll take charge of project management, so everything progresses in a smooth and timely manner.
- Our personnel are highly our skilled negotiators enabling you to achieve the outcomes you require
Our approach to conveyancing
We are proud of the fact that we are a friendly, trustworthy property solicitors Edinburgh. Our clients return again and again for assistance. Here is what you can expect if you choose Coulters for your conveyance:
- We’ll make a point of getting to know you well, understanding your personal circumstances enabling us to give you the best possible advice
- Our highest priority is communication. You’ll be kept fully updated every step of the way and will be able to get in touch with us easily by phone or e-mail
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism and abide by the Residential Property Charter, which sets out the principles of best practice that a client should be entitled to from their solicitors.
Our experienced legal team
Coulters reputation for excellent results and service is based on the skill of our team of property solicitors. They are all highly respected in their respective fields. We have expertise in buying and selling all types of residential property, including country estates and agricultural holdings.
Indeed, our partners have been involved in the development of best practice in the Scottish housing market for many years, through organisations such as the Law Society of Scotland’s Property Law Committee.