Increasing Demand for Grade-A Office Space in Edinburgh
Grade A Office Space Edinburgh
Demand for high-quality Grade A office space Edinburgh looks set to hit a 12-year high, according to figures just released.
New data from the Regional Office Market Portal reveals that if demand in Edinburgh continues on the upward trajectory already seen this year, it is likely to reach take-up levels not seen since 2003.
Professional services, telecoms, media and technology companies are said to be driving take-up of office space, and if demand continues at the levels experienced during the first half of 2015, levels could go well beyond the ten-year high experienced in 2014 of 740,000 square feet.
These figures put Edinburgh well ahead of Glasgow city centre, where demand for Grade-A space for office use has reached a ten-year high. This demand for Grade-A office currently stands at 560,000 square feet.
In Glasgow, the demand is said to be being driven by the engineering and financial services industries, which when combined are said to be responsible for about 50 per cent of the present demand.
There are undoubtedly opportunities for providers and vendors of Grade-A office space in Scotland right now, especially in Edinburgh, where stock is at its lowest level for three years.
With the expert help of Coulters, however, it is the ideal time for investors looking into the commercial property market in Edinburgh to cash in on this demand, especially given that prime rents could well rise above £30 a square foot by the time 2015 comes to an end.
Why Choose Coulters?
The timing may be perfect, but why should investors choose Coulters over the competition? Here are nine very good reasons to make us the first port of call in the race to make the most of the booming demand for Grade-A office space in Edinburgh.
– Unrivalled knowledge of the Scottish property market.
– An experienced team of skilled property professionals and a named point of contact to ensure that investors never feel less than central to all the work that we do.
– A comprehensive service to ensure that the commercial property sales process is managed effectively from beginning to end to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
– A personalised service from team members committed to achieving the best possible results, whatever the circumstances or property involved.
– A guarantee that the right advice will be offered at the right time for the best results.
– Seven-day availability to ensure that we are not just on hand for vendors but for potential buyers as well. We can host viewings between 8am and 10pm on any day of the week.
– Weekly calls to discuss progress, along with a written report.
– Intranet access to allow you to monitor and gauge interest levels, along with a commitment to discuss these results and take positive action.
– Full service to include pre-marketing, marketing, negotiations and the legal completion process to deliver fast and efficient results.
If you would like more information or to speak to one of the Coulters team of commercial property experts, do not hesitate to give us a call on 0131 603 7333.