Due to the continuing growth of the business, we are looking for a customer focused, hardworking and committed individual to provide support within our sales team, based at our Stockbridge office.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing dedicated and first-class client support
- Generating and sending customer-focused marketing proposal
- Provide support and information to incoming enquiries – face to face, telephone and email
- Processing viewing enquiries
- Operating customised database
- Setting, dealing with and assisting with closing dates & incoming offers
- Support the Sales Manager and the wider team
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with the legal team
Qualities we are looking for
- Previous Residential Property Experience essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong IT and numeric skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work out with normal working hours
- Taking responsibility for enhancing/maintaining the firm brand
- Showing respect for colleagues and the working environment
What’s in for you?
- Ongoing support and development
- To be part of a growing and forward-thinking business
- Pension matching as part of the auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Great Employee benefits
If you are interested in applying and finding out more about the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter telling us why you would like to join the team and what makes you special!
Your CV and covering application letter should be submitted no later than 8 March 2019.
No agencies please.
Thank you for your interest in working at Coulters. To view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice please click here.