This role includes looking after clients, both in person and on the telephone, dealing with web enquiries, administration duties and generally helping out the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing dedicated and first-class client support
- Generating and sending customer focused marketing proposals
- Providing support and information to incoming enquiries – face to face, telephone and email
- Processing viewing enquiries
- Operating customised database
- Communicating effectively and efficiently
Qualities we are looking for
- Previous residential property experience preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong IT and numeric skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work out with normal working hours
What’s in for you?
- Ongoing support and development
- To be part of a growing and forward-thinking business
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Great Employee benefits
To apply you should be enthusiastic, have outstanding customer service skills, a great telephone manner, excellent organisational abilities, first-class software skills, and be a really hard-working individual.
This a great opportunity to work with an ambitious and vibrant team in a business that’s really going somewhere. The role will be based at our Stockbridge office and whilst it’s mainly Monday to Friday, you will also form part of a team rota, to ensure the office is covered some weekday evenings and the occasional holiday cover at the weekend.
If you are interested in applying and finding out more about the role, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would like to join the team and what makes you special.
Your CV and covering application letter should be submitted no later than 23 August 2019.
No agencies please.