We are looking for an individual who can offer us the very highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail together with excellent IT Skills. Previous legal experience and an understanding of the Law Society of Scotland Account Rules would be advantageous.
The core responsibilities are;
- Process payments and receipts electronically or cheque
- Posting of receipts and payments to ledgers
- Use of online banking system for processing payments
- Preparation and checking daily bank reconciliations
- General admin support
- Liaise with fee earners regarding transactions
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Billing and produce cash statements
Your CV and covering application letter should be submitted to Joinus@coulters.io no later than 22 February 2019.
No agencies please.
Coulters is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Thank you for your interest in working at Coulters. To view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice please click here.