We prepare and issue all the paperwork you need for each stage of buying or selling your house – from preparation of deeds and submitting an offer, to concluding the missives. We make sure every part of this process is completed efficiently, accurately and as quickly as possible.
Our legal team’s considerable skills and experience in carefully negotiating issues such as price, completion dates and contract clauses means we can make sure you get the outcomes you want.
We work with other parties – including solicitors, lenders and architects, to ensure that everything goes smoothly. We’ll manage the entire process for you, taking away all the hassle and stress.
Specialist rural advice
We can give you specialist advice on all aspects of the sale, purchase and management of rural estates and agricultural properties and land. We can provide assistance with everything from private water supplies to boundary issues.
Other legal services
Our team can help you with lots of other aspects of property law – including security work (for re-mortgages etc.), residential leasing, non-standard conveyancing and barony titles.
Coulters has a highly experienced partner-led team of conveyancing solicitors who deal with all aspects of property law. Their expertise, negotiating skills and professionalism ensure that all of our clients get the best possible service and results.
Our legal services
We take care of all the conveyancing issues associated with property transactions, but that’s only the start of how we can help you. Here are some of the reasons to choose Coulters as your property solicitors:
- We’ll provide the advice you need to make the right decisions about your property purchase or sale.
- We’ll ensure that any complications that arise during the property sale or purchase are dealt with in an expert and professional manner.
- We’ll take charge of project management, so everything proceeds in a smooth and timely manner. Perhaps most importantly, our skilled negotiators will make certain that you get the outcomes you require.
Our approach to property law
We are proud of the fact that we are a friendly, trustworthy legal team that clients return to again and again for assistance. Here is what you can expect if you choose Coulters for your conveyancing:
- If you instruct us to act for you, we’ll make a point of getting to know you well, so that we can understand your circumstances and give you the best possible advice.
- We place the highest priority on communication: you’ll be kept fully updated every step of the way and will be able to get in touch with us easily by phone or e-mail.
- We also pride ourselves on our professionalism and abide by the Residential Property Charter, which sets out the principles of best practice that a client should be entitled to from their solicitors.
Our experienced legal team
Our reputation for excellent results and service is based on the skill of our team of property lawyers, who are all highly respected in their respective fields. We have expertise in all types of residential property, including country estates and agricultural holdings.
Indeed, our partners have been involved in the development of best practice in the Scottish property market for many years, through organisations such as the Law Society of Scotland’s Property Law Committee.